And so, I have been baking and cooking since I resigned from work.. Yes, you heard it right.. I'm no longer Kate Torralba's secretary. I have so much to say about it but so much of what I have to say is not fit for public consumption. I have this fear of writing about work. I've seen so many people get in trouble because their bosses or co-workers found their secret blogs and read all these nasty things written about them. I just want to respect their privacy, that's all. Not all of them would appreciate having their identities or photos plastered all over the net. But yeah, Kate reads my blog I guess, coz I remember she asked my url one time.. I got tired that's all.. being a fashion designer's secretary isn't that fun and easy ya' know..lotsa paperworks and the never ending follow-ups. I know, I know, I have all the perks.. meeting and talking to alot of people not just an ordinary people.. rich and famous as what they all say, getting fab dresses by Kate of course, loot bags from sponsors and media..meeting alot of celebrities, shoots and a lot more.. but working full time is really hard for me..(I work 6 days in a week) Leaving my job is difficult decision to make but if it makes my life easier and happier I will gladly take that risk than suffer everyday emotionally stressed. I consider Kate a great friend but working with her is very different. It has been a
good experience working with her and she knows how much i love my job.. Everyone at the office always told me that I was very hardworking. And yeah, I am.
but life is getting better for jennyvi... :)
Now, why am I telling you about my move-on-story anyway?? this blog is strictly for FOOD only. haha! :P
This blog is dedicated to my love for food and culinary arts. I've been in a cupcake kick for the past days.. experimenting and improvising. I LoVe to eat (so does my boyfriend) and I guess from that sparked my love for cooking and baking.
Everyday, I am excited to try different kinds of recipe and happy feeding people and ask what it tastes like.. (saw my boyfriend smiling) means it was yummytogoodness! :P
I began taking pictures of yummy looking food with our lil camera and wanted a journal to keep myself on track. hehehe
I'll be updating my blog regularly with my cooking activities, successful servings and occasional mishaps.. :P
Come dine with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment